|What We Do|
|How does Beardstown Savings s.b. protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Beardstown Savings s.b. collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Provide account information or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
- We also collect your personal information from others such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Beardstown Savings s.b. has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common owndership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Beardstown Savings s.b. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Beardstown Savings s.b. doesn't jointly market.